Donuts come in many varieties, but most contain the same core ingredients. If you want to experiment with tasting different toppings and flavors for Donutss, you can make your own confections at home
- Mix butter, sugar, salt, vanilla and eggs together in a bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour to the mix and keep dough mixture moist by adding water.
- Roll out dough mixture on a flat, floured surface.
- Shape sections of it into 1/2-inch circles.
- Punch out the hole in the middle of the circle with the top of a bottle or a small cookie cutter.
- Deep-fry Donutss in oil at 360 to 375 degrees F until the doughnut is golden brown.
- Remove the Donuts with a slotted spoon or spatula to let the oil drip.
- Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, icing, sprinkles and other toppings or just eat plain.
- For quick and easy donuts. Buy canned biscuits and cut out a hole in the center.
- Deep fry until golden brown and coat with your icing, sugar or honey.